5-Day Amboseli & Maasai Mara Flying Luxury Kenya Safari
This 5-day safari is a fly-in holiday that showcases Kenya’s wildlife jewels in Amboseli National Park and the Masai Mara National Reserve. The safari is designed to save driving time and maximise game viewing opportunities that are highly prized in these areas. We guarantee our clients that the whole holiday experience is adventurous and action-packed.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi.
- You’ll visit Amboseli and Masai Mara
- Activities: Game drives
- Game drives: Pop-roof 4×4 vehicle
- Luxury tour – This tour uses Luxury Lodges and Camps.
- Private tour – This tour will be organised exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
- Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge
Day 1: Fly from Nairobi to Amboseli National Park with game viewing and overnight.
Our representative will meet you in Nairobi city or at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport. The driver will transfer you to Wilson Airport for your scheduled flight to Amboseli National Park. On arrival at the park, you will travel to the Amboseli Serena Lodge, taking part in your first game drive along the way. Upon arrival, you will check-in and have lunch.
Later in the afternoon, you will embark on another game drive where you will get your first view of Mount Kilimanjaro, a massive population of elephants, a wide variety of birds and other breathtaking scenery. Later in the evening, you will return to the Amboseli Serena Lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park with game viewing and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge
After breakfast, you will enjoy a morning and an afternoon game drive at the park, with a lunch break between each movement. Amboseli National Park hosts a wide variety of wildlife throughout the year and can be visited all year round. You may also choose to visit a Maasai village where you meet the local people and learn about their culture.
Later in the evening, you will return to the lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 3: Fly from Amboseli National Park to the Masai Mara National Reserve with game viewing and overnight.
After breakfast, you will check out and transfer to the Amboseli Airstrip for your scheduled flight to the Masai Mara National Reserve via Nairobi. Upon arrival at the Mara Serena Airstrip, you will be met by our guide and transferred to the lodge.
You will enjoy an exciting game drive along the way. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will check in and have lunch. Later, enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Masai Mara National Reserve. In the evening, return to the Mara Serena Lodge for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 4: Masai Mara game drives with overnight
After breakfast, you will spend a full day at the Masai Mara, enjoying the splendour of this game-rich country. During the game drives, you will have the chance to view carnivores on the hunt and see members of the Big Five, as well as a wide variety of birds and breathtaking scenery. From July to October, you can witness the annual wildebeest migration, where over one million wildebeest and thousands of zebras migrate to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Later in the evening, you will return to the Mara Serena Lodge for dinner and your overnight stay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
Day 5: Fly from Masai Mara to Nairobi and depart.
After breakfast at the lodge, you will check out and embark on your final game drive in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Later, you are transferred to the Mara Serena Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Nairobi. Upon arrival in Nairobi, our representative will drive you to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight home. This is where your safari ends.
- Park fees – (For non-residents)
- All activities – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All accommodation – (Unless listed as an upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals – (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights – (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips – (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items – (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government-imposed increase of taxes and park fees