6-Day Kenya and Tanzania Safari Combine
Experience 6 days of safari in Kenya and Tanzania. The tour will start in Nairobi and ends in Arusha. You’ll drive to Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara. During the game drives, you will experience the wildlife and nature of these two countries while you overnight at mid-range accommodations.
- This tour starts in Nairobi and ends in Arusha
- You’ll visit Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Activities: Game drives
- Game drives: Pop-roof 4×4 vehicle
- Classic Tour – This tour uses mid-range Lodges and Camps.
- Private tour – This tour will be organised exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
- Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
- Kirimu Camp
- Marera Valley Lodge
- Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
You’ll be picked up from your hotel or airport in the morning with packed lunches. Proceed and drive to Masai Mara National Reserve for 5-6 hours, with a brief stop at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint for sightseeing and photography. Arrive in time for the game drive inside the park. Enjoy the scenery and the abundance of wildlife in reserve. Your dinner and overnight stay will be at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Drive
After breakfast with packed lunches, enjoy game drives inside the park. You will visit different areas in the garden to find elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards, antelopes, wildebeests, impalas, zebras and many more. Take your lunch in the afternoon and have a short break. Then proceed with game drives while dinner and your overnight stay are at Sopa Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast with packed lunches, depart to Serengeti for 6-7 hours with en-route game drives. Drive from Mara to Isebania (Kenya and Tanzania border). After clearing some immigration formalities and changing your safari vehicle, drive to Serengeti. Arrive at the camp, check-in, rest and relax. Dinner and your overnight stay are at Kirimu Camp.
Day 4: Serengeti Game Drive
After breakfast, leave the camp with packed lunches for a game drive. Descend into the heart of wild Africa, the Serengeti National Park—with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Drive to kopjes, where lions, cheetahs, and leopards like to rest. Enjoy game drives inside the park in search of wildebeests. Dinner and your overnight stay are at Kirimu Camp.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast with packed lunches, drive to Ngorongoro, a 3-hour drive. You will descend into the crater floor for the game drive upon arrival. A great herd of animal sightings like elephants, wildebeest, zebra and many more can be seen. You’ll also have a great view of the lakes and the crater. Dinner and your overnight stay are at Marera Valley Lodge.
Day 6: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
You’ll be picked up from the lodge with a picnic lunch at 8:00 am and start a beautiful journey across the Great Rift Valley for the half-day game drive. Although the park is small in dimension (205sq miles), the park has breathtaking scenery. It is well famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs and mahogany trees, and a growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. Permanent residents of this park also include giraffes, elephants, impalas and many buffaloes. The lake is also home to a large number of hippos. The landscapes of Lake Manyara are something that cannot be described in words. The game drives along the lake provide stunning photo opportunities of giraffes and buffaloes in the foreground and the lake in the background. Take your lunch in the afternoon and drive to Arusha or the airport for the drop-off.
- Park Entry fees
- All activities – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All accommodation – (Unless listed as an upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals – (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips and gratuities – (Highly recommended)
- Items of a personal nature – (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government-imposed increase of taxes and park fees