7-Day Kenya and Tanzania Medium Driving Safari Holiday
This adventure-driving safari does not disappoint the partaker because it is tailored to please. You’ll visit Amboseli, Masai Mara, Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater. The holiday succeeds in showing the appeal and depth of the Kenya and Tanzania natural gems to both the new traveller and the experienced one too.
- This tour starts and ends in Nairobi.
- You’ll visit Masai Mara National Reserve, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
- Activities: Game drives
- Game drives: Pop-roof 4×4 vehicle
- Mid-range tour – This tour uses Mid-range Lodges and Camps.
- Private tour – This tour will be organised exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can start any day – If availability permits, this tour can start any day.
- Can be customised – You can request changes to this tour.
- Suitable for solo travellers – Solo travellers can book this private tour.
- Ashnil Mara
- Kirimu Camp
- Ngorongoro Farm House
- Amboseli Serena
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve
You have the morning pick-up from the Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi or your Nairobi Hotel. Then take the drive to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Arrive for lunch at the Ashnil Mara Camp. Enjoy the afternoon game-viewing drives at the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Day 2: Spent the Day at the Masai Mara
Spend the most of today enjoying your early morning, day and late afternoon game viewing drives at the famous Masai Mara National Reserve. You will have a perfect day as you watch the animals, birds, trees and landscapes. Evening return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Drive Masai Mara to the Serengeti National Park
Have breakfast, drive to the Serengeti National Park via the Isebania /Sirare Kenya to Tanzania border, and enjoy your game viewing en route. On arrival, check-in at the Kirimu Camp, where you’ll have your overnight stay.
Day 4: On Safari – Serengeti National Park
Spend this one full day at the Serengeti National Park with your packed lunches game-watching. You will enjoy what the world-famous wildlife sanctuary holds. In good time, return to the Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
Breakfast, then depart to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. On arrival at the Ngorongoro Crater Rim, descend into the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater Floor for an excellent game-viewing experience. Later, proceed to the Ngorongoro Farm House for dinner and your overnight stay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided.
Day 6: Drive to Amboseli National Park
Have breakfast at the Ngorongoro Farm House. With your packed lunches, you’ll have the morning pick-up for the drive to the Amboseli National Park via Arusha City and Namanga Border Town. Enjoy your afternoon game viewing at Amboseli National Park on arrival. Dinner and your overnight stay are at the Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
Day 7: Morning Game Drive at Amboseli – departure
Have breakfast at the Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge, then embark on your morning final game viewing drive at the Amboseli National Park with your packed lunches. In good time, depart for Nairobi City, and you’ll be dropped off at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your ongoing flight.
- Park Entry fees
- All activities – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All accommodation – (Unless listed as an upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation – (Unless labelled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals – (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips and gratuities – (Highly recommended)
- Items of a personal nature – (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- The government-imposed increase of taxes and park fees